Making a claim
What do I do if I need to make a claim?
Despite best attempts, there will be times when accidents or losses occur and you need to make a claim. These can often be stressful times, but we are here to help.
If you need to make a claim simply call us on 0800 366 466.
In the event of a claim, make sure you do the following:
- Inform us of the claim as soon as possible.
- Provide us with proof of the claim, including evidence of ownership.
- Notify the police immediately in the case of theft, intentional damage or a riot.
- Keep any damaged property for us to inspect.
- Do not admit liability or do anything that will limit our ability to recover from a third party or attempt to settle a claim.
- Forward any correspondence, notices or court documents regarding your claim to us immediately. Please do not respond to any correspondence.