We appreciate you helping us understand more about skin cancer risks. Every completed survey goes in the draw to win a $500 Prezzy Card.
After you’ve completed the survey, we’ll ask you for your name and number so we can contact you if you’re the winner. We will share the survey answers with our partners Melanoma New Zealand (not your contact information).
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions set out how to win a $500 Prezzy Card in the Sun Survey Prize Draw (the Survey).
The promoter and organiser of the Survey is FMG.
- All entrants must be at least 18 years old.
- The Survey commences on 12 December 2022 and finishes on 31 December 2022.
- All FMG’s employees and their immediate families, contractors, and FMG’s associated agencies are ineligible to enter. Immediate family is determined as a spouse, de facto partner, child, or stepchild.
- The Survey is open to New Zealand residents only.
Participating in the Competition
- Entry in the Survey is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To enter the Survey and go in the draw, you must visit click on the button at the top of these Terms & Conditions and complete the Sun Survey.
- Any entry which does not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- FMG accepts no responsibility for late entries or any event causing disruption to the Survey.
- By participating in the Survey, you allow FMG to contact you for promotional purposes including, but not limited to, an interview, photographs, and publishing in FMG’s publications.
- FMG can cancel the Survey at any time.
- There is one (1) Prezzy Card to the value of $500 to be drawn.
- The winner will be contacted by phone by FMG. If the winner cannot be contacted and the prize has not been claimed after two (2) business days of the draw, a new winner will be drawn.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged and are not redeemable for cash.
Storage and Consent
- FMG reserves the right to:
- store electronically any entries submitted to us
- contact participants for feedback or promotional photos in any of its online (including FMG’s website, Facebook page and email) and print publications.
- You agree not to make any commercial or business use of the Survey to resell or commercially benefit from any part or aspect of the Competition.
- Under the Privacy Act 2020 you have the right to access and correct any information FMG holds about you. Please contact [email protected] if you wish to do this.