If you’re outside the Auckland area, FMG’s offices are open, and our mobile teams are able to visit you at your place under Delta Alert Level Two.
To do this safely we’ll follow the steps below:
- Where possible, all visits to an FMG office should be pre-arranged and Ministry of Health guidelines must be followed.
- These include wearing a mask, maintaining physical distancing of 2 metres and signing in (either via the Covid-19 tracer app, or manually).
- If you’re feeling unwell or awaiting a Covid-19 test result – stay home.
- Where possible, all site visits will be pre-arranged and Ministry of Health guidelines must be followed.
- This includes new guidance around wearing a mask and maintaining physical distancing of 2 metres.
- Please let us know if you are feeling unwell or awaiting a Covid-19 test result and other arrangements will be made.
For more information, go to www.covid19.govt.nz