It’s not every day (or night) that you expect one of your cows to be hit by a passing car. But that’s exactly what happened in front of Dave and Wendy’s Matauri Bay dairy farm. The young driver who hit the cow wasn’t insured – but Dave and Wendy chose to cover him through their own FMG insurance. To hear the full story and see how our advice made a difference, check out the video below.
Moral Obligation Benefits:
- Accidental loss to third party property
- That arises as a result of the farming operations
- The damage is caused by animals escaping, being driven or dogs as long as the animals or dogs were under control at the time of the loss
- Damage caused by objects or materials (except liquid or spray) being thrown up by a farm vehicle
- Damage caused by trees on your property falling in a storm
- The standard cover is $5,000, or you can choose a higher limit