If you are under Alert Level 4 or 3 in accordance with Ministry of Health guidelines all business must be conducted over the phone or online. Visits to FMG’s offices are prohibited.
For those in Alert Level 2 or 1, FMG’s offices are open, and our mobile teams are able to visit you at your place under Delta Alert Level Two.
To do this safely we’ll follow the steps below:
- Where possible, all visits to an FMG office should be pre-arranged and Ministry of Health guidelines must be followed.
- These include wearing a mask, maintaining physical distancing of 2 metres and signing in (either via the Covid-19 tracer app, or manually).
- If you’re feeling unwell or awaiting a Covid-19 test result – stay home.
- Where possible, all site visits will be pre-arranged and Ministry of Health guidelines must be followed.
- This includes new guidance around wearing a mask and maintaining physical distancing of 2 metres.
- Please let us know if you are feeling unwell or awaiting a Covid-19 test result and other arrangements will be made.
For more information, go to www.covid19.govt.nz