FMG Qualified Financial Adviser Scholarship
Working with our preferred providers Fidelity Life, we’re offering two rural scholarships through their Career connect programme. It’s designed to help applicants gain qualifications and acquire the necessary skills to become a successful financial adviser.
Having supported, and been part of rural communities for generations, we see the importance of offering valuable risk and financial advice to farmers and growers. The scholarships are designed to support applicants with a rural connection to become financial advisers.
To be eligible, you must:
- be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- be committed to becoming a financial adviser
- not have started or have gained your level 5 qualification
- be at least 21 years old, or hold a graduate diploma
FMG Agriculture Scholarship
Each year we help two promising agriculture students starting their first year at university. FMG's agriculture scholarship provides:
- $5,000 towards your Halls of Residence or Living Costs in your first year of uni
- $5,000 towards your course fees for the remaining years of your undergraduate degree (up to a maximum of three years).
If you're passionate about starting your career in the agriculture industry, can maintain a B- average, and are looking to study one of the following areas (or something similar) with an agriculture focus, apply now.
How to apply
Applications for 2024 are now closed. 2025 applications will open in October 2024.